
Naming this blog ( not to mention posting ! ) has been quite a challenge. Finally, walking back from the gym today this name came to me.... Elizabeth's Moleskine.
Last December, I couldn't find a datebook I liked so I created my own using a graph paper moleskine notebook. ( This was not my own idea- I found directions somewhere on the internet) I liked this solution because previous datebooks always looked like a scrapbook at the end of year with poems, photos, and other souveniors glued i
n. The moleskine provided a monthly calendar and lots of pages for journal writing, pictures, drawings, poems I love, etc. I used the calendar pages but the journal pages at the back were just too beautiful- how could I possible deface them with my writing and other stuff. So, now it is the beginning of November and I have lots of empty pages.This year I will try another solution. I'll use this blog to hold my random thoughts and other stuff. Of course, I will still need some kind of datebook because you cannot glue a fortune to a computer screen !

No comments:
Post a Comment